AT&T Customer Service
^AT&T FiberSM may not be available in your area. Call to check availability.
for 12 plus taxes & equip. fee
$10/mo. equip fee applies. Incl. unlimited internet data allowance ($30 value). Ltd avail. / areas. See details.
^AT&T FiberSM may not be available in your area. Call to check availability.
for 12 mos. + taxes & internet equip. fee when you bundle
*w/24-mo. TV agmt. TV prices higher in 2nd year. $10/mo. internet equip. fee applies. Incl Unlimited data allowance ($30 value).† AT&T TV: Req’s high speed internet. Rec min. Internet 25 plan (min 8 Mbps per stream for optimal viewing). Limit 3 concurrent AT&T streams. AT&T Visa Reward card issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. See details
for 12 mos. + taxes & RSN fee
w/24-mo. agmt. Prices higher in 2nd year. Regional Sports Fee up to $8.49 is extra & applies. AT&T TV Requires high speed internet. Recommend minimum 8Mbps per stream for optimal viewing. Limit 3 concurrent AT&T streams. Google login req'd. Google and Google Play are trademarks of Google, LLC. See details
+$10/mo. discount on internet and $10/mo. bill credit for 12 mos. on TV. w/ 24-mo. TV & 12-mo. Internet agmts & combined bill.
Call to order 877-404-0729
Geographic and service restrictions apply to AT&T Internet services. Not all speeds available in all areas.
$100 REWARD CARD: Ends 6/30/21. Online Only. Must purchase through Home Service Pros. For new residential AT&T Internet customers purchasing high speed internet plans 100M and higher (min. $35/mo + taxes & $10/mo equip. fee). Residents of select multi-dwelling units are not eligible for this offer. Reward Card: Will be sent email or letter with redemption requirements. Redemption req’d. w/in 75 days from reward notification email or mail date. Reward Card delivered within 3-4 weeks after redemption to customers who maintain and pay for qualifying service from installation date and through reward fulfillment. Card expires at month-end 6 mos after issuance. For cardholder agreement, go to rewardcenter.att.com. The AT&T Visa Reward Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the United States, US Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. No cash access. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. The Bancorp Bank does not endorse no sponsor and is not affiliated in any way with any product or service offered by AT&T.
Offers may not be combined with certain other promotional offers on the same services and may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice. Other conditions apply to all offers.
Iphone 11 ON US Offer
Get up to $700 off eligible iPhones when you switch to AT&T and port-in your number, or up to $500 off with new line without port-in.
Limited time offer.
You’ll need to:
• Purchase eligible device on a qualifying installment agreement
• Trade-in an eligible Smartphone in good working condition
• Port-in of new line from eligible third-party carrier to receive up to $700 off on eligible smartphone. For new line without port-in the max credit will be $500.
• Activate service on an eligible AT&T unlimited wireless plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts for new customers. Existing customers can add to current unlimited plan if eligible, which may be less). On unlimited plans, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Video may be ltd to SD. Speed, usage & other restr’s apply. See att.com/unlimited for current unlimited plans.
• Pay taxes on the full retail price of the new smartphone up front.
• Pay $30 activation fee
Note: Installment options are 0% APR agreement with 30-mo. term at up to $48.34/mo.) Other installment options may be available and vary by location. If buying on the AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up, customer is responsible and will not receive any credits for an additional $5/mo. for the Next Up upgrade feature. Well-qualified credit may be required for $0 down on new line, or down payment may be required. Must trade in eligible smartphone at a participating location and complete trade-in within 30 days from activation of new phone. This is not an early upgrade program.
Eligible Purchased Smartphones
• Apple iPhone: 8 128GB/256GB, 8 Plus, XR 128GB/256GB, X 64GB/256GB, Xs 256GB/512GB, Xs Max, 11,11 Pro, 11 Pro Max (priced up to $1450).
NOTE: iPhone 8 64GB, XR 64GB and Xs 64GB devices are not eligible.
Eligible Trade-in Smartphones:
• Minimum Trade-In value must be $60 after device condition questions have been answered
• Eligible devices:
• Apple: iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
• Samsung: Galaxy A50, A8+, Note8, Note 9, Note 10, Note 10+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Active, Galaxy S8 Duos, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9+ Duos, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10E
• Google: Pixel 2, 2XL, 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL
• LG: G8 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ, V50 ThinQ
• Motorola: Z4
• Other: RED Hydrogen One, Razer 2, OnePlus 5
After all that you’ll get:
• Get up to $700 in bill credits on eligible purchased smartphone when you port-in a new line— That’s an iPhone 11 64GB on us! Sweet!
• Up to $500 in bill credits if you added a new line without port-in.
• Note: Credits start within 3 bills after trade-in of eligible smartphone is completed and will be applied in equal amounts (up to $23.34 each) over 30 monthly installments. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start. Credit will not exceed the lower of the device cost or $700. (example: If the device cost is $850, the max credit will be $700). Other installment options may be available and credit will be applied in equal amounts over the term of the installment.
• Trade-in smartphone must be in good working condition and must meet AT&T Trade-In Program requirements and have a minimum trade-in value of $60.
• Must trade in elig. smartphone at a participating location and complete trade-in within 30 days from activation of new phone.
• This is not an early upgrade program. Trade-in device may not be on existing installment plan.
• Trade-in does not relieve obligations under any AT&T installment agreement program or other AT&T Return and Exchange programs including recently-purchased device returns, Warranty, or Extended Warranty. Devices to be returned through these AT&T programs should not be traded in via this offer.
• If trade-in value of device is greater than the credit you are eligible for under this offer, you may receive a one-time trade-in credit (value via instant credit or promo card) in lieu of this bill credit offer. See att.com/tradein for terms.
• To qualify for bill credits, wireless line must be on an installment agreement, and remain active & in good standing for 30 days.
• Installment agreement starts when device is shipped.
• To get all the credits, the discounted device must remain on installment agreement and you must keep eligible service for entire installment term.
• If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you’ll owe the balance of up to $1450.
• If you cancel service on any other line on your account within 90 days of activating the line under this offer, device credits will stop.
• If you upgrade or pay up/off the installment agreement on the discounted device early, your credits may cease.
• Credit approval is required. Depending on your credit, a down payment may be required.
• You have 14 days to exchange or return the smartphone; a restocking fee of up to $55 may apply.
General service details:
• Purchase, financing & other limits & restrictions apply.
• Offers may not be combinable with other offers, discounts or credits, and may make your account ineligible for select other offers (including bill credit offers) for 12 months.
• Pricing, promotions, programming, terms & restrictions can vary, are subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
• Wireless service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement (att.com/wca).
• Additional monthly fees & taxes: Apply per line & include Regulatory Cost Recovery Fee (Up to $1.50), Administrative Fee ($1.99) & other fees which are not government-required surcharges as well as taxes. Additional one-time Fees may apply. Usage, speed, coverage & other restr’s apply. See www.att.com/mobilityfees for more details.
• Other restrictions apply & may result in service termination.
• AT&T service is subject to AT&T network management policies. See att.com/broadbandinfo for details. International and domestic off-net data may be at 2G speeds.
• FirstNet: For customers with a Subscriber Paid User account, minimum wireless service for such customers is $28.50/mo.
INTERNET SPEED GUIDE
Call to order 877-404-0729
1 GIG INTERNET OFFER DETAILS
Limited availability. May not be available in your area.
$49.99 Internet Offer: Price for Internet 1000 after bill credit for new residential AT&T Fiber customers. Pricing for first 12 months only. After 12 mos., then prevailing rate applies (currently, $69.99/mo unless canceled by customer prior to end of 12 mos. Additional Fees & Taxes: AT&T one-time transactional fees, $10/mo. equipment fee, and monthly cost recovery surcharges which are not government-required may apply, as well as taxes. See www.att.com/fees for details. Credit restrictions apply. Pricing subj to change. Subj. to Internet Terms of Service at att.com/internet-terms.
†† Internet speed claims represent maximum network service capabilities based on wired connection to the gateway. Actual customer speeds may vary based on a number of factors and are not guaranteed. Download speeds are (typically up to 940Mbps for Internet 1000) due to overhead capacity reserved to deliver the data. For more information, go to www.att.com/speed101.
$100 REWARD CARD: Ends 3/31/20. Online only. For new residential AT&T Internet customers purchasing high speed internet plans 25M and higher online at att.com. Residents of select multi-dwelling units are not eligible for this offer. Reward Card: Will be sent email or letter with redemption requirements. Redemption req’d. w/in 75 days from reward notification email or mail date. Reward Card delivered within 3-4 weeks after redemption to customers who maintain qualifying service from installation date and through reward fulfillment. Card expires at month-end 6 mos after issuance. No cash access. For cardholder agreement, go to rewardcenter.att.com. The AT&T Visa Reward Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the United States, US Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. No cash access. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.
©2020 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo, and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. Subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. provide products and services under the AT&T brand. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.